UTG PRO Super Slim SD 16" M-LOK Free Float handguard, Black
- Proudly Designed and Made in the USA
- 1.67" Inner Diameter for Suppressors to Fit within Handguard
- Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and finished in a Matte Black Hard Coat Anodization
- Features 56 M-LOK® Slots Across 7 Slot Tracks for Mounting Accessories
- Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with Grooved Surface for Comfortable Handling
- Full Length 38 Slot Top Picatinny Rail Flush and Continuous with Upper Receiver
- Integral Anti-rotation Tabs Accurately Aligns Upper Receiver and Prevents Handguard Rotation and Flex
- Compatible with Left or Right Handed Mil-spec Upper Receivers
- Compatible with Standard Mil-spec. Forged AR15 Upper Receivers, Compatibility with Billet Upper Receivers is Not Guaranteed, Patented Barrel Nut Fits Over Barrel Diameters up to 1.05"
- Includes M-LOK® Picatinny Rail Section, QD Sling Swivel Adaptor, Installation Hardware, and Barrel Nut Wrench
- T15 Torx Wrench
- Spacer Ring X4
- 7 Slot M-LOK® Picatinny Rail Section MTURS10M
- Barrel Nut Wrench for SPM/SEM Series
- M-LOK® QD Sling Swivel Adaptor
- Barrel Nut for XLM Series Handguards
- Allen Wrench 3/32"
- Mount Users Manual
|No. of Pieces||1|
|Parts Included||7 Slot M-LOK® Picatinny Rail Section MTURS10M, Allen Wrench 3/32", Barrel Nut for XLM Series Handguards, Barrel Nut Wrench for SPM/SEM Series, M-LOK® QD Sling Swivel Adaptor, Mount User's Manual, Spacer Ring, T15 Torx Wrench|
|QD Swivel Adaptor Torque Value (in-lb)||5|
|Installed Length (in)||15|
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.