UTG Shooter's Bipod, Quick Detach, 6.2"-6.7" Center Height
- Patented Quick Detachable Lever Lock Controlled Mounting Base for Rapid Deployment and Detachment
- New Generation Superior Construction with 20% Larger Mounting Deck to Fit on any Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Innovative Anti-rotation Steel Crossbar Insert for Rock Solid Mounting
- Heavy-duty Full Metal Construction to Meet Harshest Requirements
- Extendable Legs with Spring Tension & Lockable Collar for Most Secure and Flexible Adjustments
- Reliable, Finger Friendly Posi-Lock Control for Bipod Leg Folding and Un-folding
- Complete with Swivel Stud Kit for use in Swivel Stud Mount Applications
- Unique Non-slip Rubberized Foot Pads for any Terrain or Surface
- Center Height Adjustable from 6.2" to 6.7"
- Leg Length Extendable from 6.7" to 7.5"
- US PAT. 8397421
|Made in USA||No|
|Parts Included||Hex Wrench 2.5mm, Swivel Stud Adaptor, User Manual for Bipod|
|Mount Type||Picatinny/Swivel Stud|
|Center Height Min. at 90°(in)||6.2|
|Center Height Max. at 90°(in)||6.7|
|Open Angle (degrees)||50|
|Leg Length Min (in)||6.7|
|Leg Length Max (in)||7.5|
|Leg Length Min (mm)||171.00|
|Leg Length Max (mm)||191.00|
|Swivel Stud to Picatinny Adaptor||Yes|
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.