UTG D Grip with Ambi. Quick Release Deployable Bipod
- Durable Aircraft Aluminum Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- Contoured Foregrip with Nonslip and Heat-resistant Rubberized Inlays for a Secure and Repeatable Grip
- Ambidextrous Quick Releases Deploy Foldable Impact-resistant Bipod Legs Instantly
- Quickly Transitions from Foregrip to Bipod Providing a More Stable Shooting Platform on Demand
- Features a Fully Adjustable Quick-Detach Lever-lock Picatinny Mount with Reinforced Steel Side Plate for a Fast Installation and Removal
- 5.6" Foregrip Length with an 8.4" Center Height and 65 Degree Open Angle when Bipod is Deployed
- EU PAT. EP2245522-0001, EU PAT. EP2245522-0002, US PAT. 8397421, US PAT. 9169958
|Materials||Steel / Aluminum / Rubber|
|Parts Included||Hex Wrench 2.5mm, User Manual for Bipods|
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.