UTG® Trail Seeker, Trail Cam Backpack, Black
UTG Trail Seeker, Trail Cam Backpack, Black
When it comes time to set up your trail cams the UTG Trail Seeker is the piece of kit to look out for prior to the hunting season. Aside from the obvious excitement of seeing and taking images and recordings of the animals, getting ahead of your game and benefitting from the crucial information gathered ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ habits, movement, physical characteristics, bedding, etc. is key. In addition to its large 9 trail cam capacity, the Trail Seeker is efficiently designed to make getting into, placing and setting up your trail cams, and getting out of the game area successful the first time. After all, letÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s not leave an unwanted scent behind from inconveniently having to make an additional trip for having forgotten your memory cards or batteries.
- Durable Waterproof 600D Polyester Construction with Reinforced Heavy Gauge Stitching and Spiked Rubber Bottom
- 28 Liter Total Compartmental Capacity Easily Stores Up to 9 Trail Cams
- Padded Modular Main Compartment with User-configurable Hook-and-loop Dividers and Shelf Inserts
- Miscellaneous Pouches, Elastic Loops, and Zippered Pockets Provide Ample Storage Space for Other Related Accessories
- Removable SD Card Holder Included and Holds up to 24 SD Cards
- Comfortable and Wearable Ergonomics Include Breathable Padded and Moisture Wicking Back Panel and Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Chest and Waist Straps for Added Close Body Retention when on the Move
- Overall Dimensions: 14" X 9" X 19"
- Overall Weight: 4.13 lbs
|Capacity (cubic in)
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.