UTG® RECON FLEX® Bipod, 8.0"-11.8" Center Height, M-LOK®
UTG RECON FLEX M-LOK Bipod, Matte Black, 8.0"-11.8" Center Height
UTG does it again with the new Recon Flex Bipods. These "bipods" are essentially separate legs that attach directly to Keymod or M-LOKÃ‚Â® handguards. This kind of setup allows the user to have a lightweight setup on their rifle at all times. Deploying the legs is fast and simple by pulling down on the spring loaded slide locking ring. The versatile bidirectional bipod has 5 Posi-lock positions making it applicable to many different firearms with varying height clearance and mounting real estate. The legs are extendable in length are lockable via thumb wheel. The bipods are constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum construction in a matte black anodize are feature nonslip textured rubberized foot pads.
- Directly Attaches to M-LOK® Handguards at the 3 and 9 O'clock Positions
- Ergonomic Spring Loaded Slide Locking Ring for Quick and Effortless Bipod Deployment
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Use on Different Firearms with Varying Height Clearance and Mounting Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 7 Precut Extendable Lengths and Flexible In-between Positions Lockable via Thumb Wheel
- Equipped with Textured Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads
- Center Height Adjustable From 8.0" to 11.8", Requires the Length of 2 M-LOK® Slots Per Leg
- US PAT. 10295292
- Extra Screw Set for M-LOK Bipod
- Allen Wrench 1/8"
- User Manual
|US PAT. 10295292
|No. of Pieces
|Extra Screw Set for M-LOK® Bipod, Hex Wrench 1/8"
|Swivel Stud to Picatinny Adaptor
|Required M-LOK Slots
|Center Height Max. at 90°(in)
|Center Height Min. at 90°(in)
|Open Angle (degrees)
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.