UTG PRO® AR15 Super Slim Drop-in M-LOK® Handguard, Carbine-length, Extended Top Rail
UTG PRO AR15 Super Slim Carbine-length Drop-in M-LOK Handguard, Extended Top Rail
- Proudly Designed and Made in USA
- Compatible with Carbine-length DI Systems with Standard Delta Ring Assembly, Barrel Nut, and Round Front Handguard Cap
- Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Finished in a Matte Black Anodization
- Lightweight with 18 Slot Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail, Extends to and Meets Up with Upper Receiver Flat Top, Providing Ample Real Estate for Optics and Other Accessories
- Features 24 M-LOK® Slots on 6 Slot Tracks for Mounting M-LOK® Rails and Direct Accessories, Easily Tailoring the Rifle to the User's Specific Requirement
- 2 Piece Slim Octagonal Profile with Ergonomic Grooves for a Solid Support Hand Grip and Superior Handling Comfort
- M-LOK® 8 Slot Picatinny Rail Section and QD Sling Swivel Adaptor Included
- Drop-in Installation, Requires No Permanent Modification
- US PAT. D851199
- M-LOK® QD Sling Swivel Adaptor
- 8 Slot Rail For Super Slim M-LOK® Rail
- Hex Flathead Socket Cap Screw X6
- Allen Wrench 3/32"
- Allen Wrench 3mm
- User Manual
|Made in USA
|US PAT. D851199
|Gas System Length
|Carbine-length / Barrel Length 14"-16"
|8 Slot Rail For Super Slim M-LOK® Rail, Allen Wrench 3/32", Allen Wrench 3mm, Hex Flathead Socket Cap Screw, M-LOK® QD Sling Swivel Adaptor
|QD Swivel Adaptor Torque Value (in-lb)
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.