UTG PRO Keymod AR15 15" Super Slim Free Float Handguard
- Proudly Designed and Made in USA
- 15" Single Rail, Super Slim, Keymod Compatible, Free-floating Handguard with Proprietary Barrel Nut Design
- 112 Keymod Compatible Slots on 7 Keymod Compatible Slot Tracks for Mounting Keymod Compatible Rails and Accessories with the Most Flexibility in Diverse Applications
- Fits Carbine Length, Mid-Length or Rifle Length AR15s
- Super Lightweight with 37 Slot Extended Top Picatinny Rail to Form a Continuous Mounting Platform with the Receiver
- Includes 2 Keymod Compatible Picatinny Rail Sections, 4 Slot and 8 Slot, for Limitless Accessory Customization Options
- Features Integral Anti-rotation Tabs for Perfect Alignment and Rock-solid Locking with Upper Receiver
- Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with 96 Well Placed Grooves on Rail Surface for Solid Grip, Air-Accelerated Heat Release and Superior Handling Comfort
- Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail Edges for No-Snag Easy Accessory Mounting
- Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Hard Black Anodizing
- Simple and User Friendly Installation with Easy to Follow Instructions Included
- Designed to Fit with Standard Gas Tube and Barrel Diameter Not Exceeding 1" Not Compatible with Piston System, Re-designed or Over-sized Upper Receivers
- Locking Ring for Super Slim Free Float Handguards
- Barrel Nut for Super Slim Free Float Handguards
- Spacer Ring X4
- Button Head Socket Cap Screw X7
- Mount Users Manual
- Barrel Nut Wrench
- 8 Slot Rail For Super Slim Keymod
- 4 Slot Rail for Super Slim Keymod
- Allen Wrench 3/32"
- Allen Wrench 3mm
|No. of Pieces||1|
|Parts Included||4 Slot Rail for Super Slim Keymod, 8 Slot Rail For Super Slim Keymod, Allen Wrench 3/32", Allen Wrench 3mm, Barrel Nut for Super Slim Free Float Handguards, Barrel Nut Wrench, Button Head Socket Cap Screw, Locking Ring for Super Slim Free Float Handgurads, Mount User's Manual, Spacer Ring|
|QD Swivel Adaptor Torque Value (in-lb)||5|
|Installed Length (in)||15|
LEAPERS LIFETIME WARRANTY
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Leapers, Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective product for the duration of the product’s lifespan. Verification through an RA number is required. In the event of a product being discontinued, credit in the amount of the product’s MSRP may be offered.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.